Pages

Extra Money... Opportunity

How To Make Extra Money

Why do so many personal finance sites focus on spending LESS instead of making MORE? Sure, managing your spending is important, but too many people get tunnel vision on cutting costs.
Teaching you to be Rich means helping you to spend money on the things you love – whether it’s eating at your favorite restaurants, going on holiday or spending $21,000 a year on going out. I’ll show you 5 reasons why making extra money is better than frugality. And I’ll give you proven ways to make money – tactics, case studies and psychological techniques that hundreds of my students have used to make extra money, negotiate a higher salary or choose a new career.
I’ve written before about why you should focus on the Big Wins instead of trying to save money on $3 lattes. Earning more money is one of the Biggest Wins you can have — especially once you have a system for making money that is steady and increasing.

How To Make Extra Money: A 3-Step Guide

At the start of 2010, I ran a 3-week course to teach my readers how to make extra money on the side. We went through case studies, exercises, and specific email scripts to make more money. Since then, hundreds of my Earn 1K students have managed to really get into their customers’ heads, and gone on to land great clients. Clients who pay.
 

Total Pageviews

Most Reading